Friday afternoon, March 10, the Alma Police Department arrested Jonathan Ray Holton, 21 of Alma, for a seatbelt violation, driving with a suspended driver’s license, and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
Officers also arrested Jared Alan Brunell, 19 of Alma, was arrested for felony possession of marijuana; officers seized 1 ¼ ounces of marijuana from the vehicle.
- Drug unit charges two for meth, controlled substances charges
- Ben Hill officers serve search warrant, arrest three on drug charges
- Jeff Davis County officers round up suspects on variety of charges
- Broxton officer busts driver for DUI, possessing suspected ecstasy
- CCDU charges one after executing residential search warrant