Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
According to a report filed by WMAZ of Macon, Bo Dukes has been arrested and charged with helping Ryan Duke (no relation), who is already in custody after being charged with the murder of missing Irwin County teacher Tara Grinstead, of helping “conceal and destroy” Grinstead’s body.
Grinstead disappeared in October of 2005. Until last week, there were no major breaks in the case.
WMAZ reported that Dukes was booked into the Irwin County Jail for concealing a death, hindering the apprehension of a criminal, and tampering with evidence.
This week, the GBI has been searching a pecan orchard in Ben Hill County, presumably for Grinstead’s remains. WMAZ also reported that Dukes is related to the owner of that same pecan grove. Per other news reports, the GBI hasn’t said exactly what agents found, only that they found “evidence” pertaining to the case.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Operation Watchful Eye locates absconded sex offender in Irwin County
- Halique Jordan, 18, Ocilla murder suspect, being held in Coffee County Jail
- Hearing underway as Ryan Duke, Bo Dukes attempt to get Ben Hill County charges dismissed
- Douglas-Coffee County Chamber, EDA Name Matt Seale CEO
- Migrant women endured medical mistreatment at Georgia ICE facility, U.S. Senate report finds
Latest from Robert Preston
- Trojans head into state title game as six-point favorites
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Tyreek Hill makes case as first wide receiver to win NFL MVP
- Coffee beats Cartersville for 14th win, headed to the state title game
- For the third time in four years, Coffee faces Cartersville on the road in the postseason