We work with ALL insurance providers. No job too big or too small.
211 W. Irwin Street Douglas, Ga.
Country Cabin Steak & Seafood - Owners-Lee & Shellie Chancey
829 Mary Batten Road Pearson, Ga.
Carter's Fried Chicken
Owners - Tidwell Carter
855 SE Bowens Mill Road Douglas, Ga.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation will be holding a press conference at 3pm today at the Irwin County Courthouse in Ocilla.
Officials indicate that there will be an update provided on the case of missing person, Tara Grinstead.
Tara Grinstead, an Ocilla teacher, went missing in October of 2005.
We will have someone on hand at the press conference to report on what the GBI shares. Stay tuned for updates as we get them.
- Ryan Duke gets 10 years, already eligible for parole
- Ryan Duke found not guilty in murder of Tara Grinstead, only convicted on concealing death
- Ryan Duke gives detailed testimony of Tara Grinstead's murder, Bo Dukes invokes 5th Amendment
- Ryan Duke takes stand, accuses Bo Dukes of killing Tara Grinstead
- GBI Perry and Douglas offices investigating related shootings, armed carjacking