I'm not sure about this but I'd wager that most of the country doesn't view people from South Georgia as being very intelligent. While we know that isn't the case at all, I don't think this video of a young man attacking an armadillo only to find himself the victim is going to do much to change the general public's perception of our intellect. At the same time, this footage is golden. Absolutely golden. I have laughed at it a gazillion times. If you haven't seen it, you will laugh as well. And if you have seen it, you'll laugh even more.
I don’t really know what to say about this video except that some armadillos are apparently tougher than others. Clay Smith of Douglas posted this video to his Facebook page, which has been shared, liked, and viewed nearly five million times. I don’t know if there was a round two or not, but round one definitely went to the armadillo. Social media was created for moments like these.
- Grand Jury hands down over 30 indictments
- Convicted drug dealer back in jail for same offense
- Community Foundation scholarship applications available, deadline is March 15
- Second trial in death of Vann Brown continued until July 31
- 35-year-old allegedly violates restraining order from West Virginia, arrested and charged with aggravated stalking in Douglas
Latest from Robert Preston
- Linebacker Larry Daniel named First Team All State, six others receive Honorable Mention
- Tyreek Hill makes seventh consecutive Pro Bowl
- Former Trojan Maurice Turner torches Cincinnati Bearcats in Wasabi Fenway Bowl
- CHS junior selected to represent the US at international weightlifting competition
- McDuffie named Region Player of the Year, 11 other Trojans make All Region 1st Team