The City of Douglas has been notified that, due to construction work with the Hwy. 135 bypass, a portion of road from Hwy 135 to Old Bell Lake Road (close to Barn Yard BBQ) will be closed on Monday, December 5 to through traffic.
Motorists should expect traffic delays and allow for extra driving time to destinations.
"We ask that you excuse our progress, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause," city officials stated.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Douglas man charged with burglary after allegedly breaking in apartment in Oak Park
- A fight in West Green lands one in the hospital, another in jail
- Migrant women endured medical mistreatment at Georgia ICE facility, U.S. Senate report finds
- DPD makes arrest in golf club thefts
- Douglas native one of 17 alleged gang members charged in Barrow County