Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
A local motorist on 441 South found herself in a tough situation tonight when, as she was driving along, she began smelling smoke. It didn’t take long for her to realize that the smoke was coming from her own car, a white Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder. She did the only thing she knew to do, which was pull over at the car wash on the south end of town. Once stopped, the car burst into flames.
She had called the fire department and several units responded quickly. The fire department was holding a meeting for volunteers so there were plenty of firefighters on hand to battle the blaze. They extinguished the fire quickly and while the car was a total loss, the driver suffered no injuries. “Because of our volunteer meeting, we had a lot firefighters ready to go. It worked out well that they were in town and they were also gain some valuable experience on this call,” said Capt. Bryson Lott.
- Suspicious vehicle on side of the road leads to arrest on drug, gun charges
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class
- Wiregrass honors Radiologic Technology students with award ceremony
- Youth Council learns benefits of joining military, importance of adoption
- Bullets fly in Coffee County on November 28: Two shootings reported three hours apart
Latest from Robert Preston
- Tyreek Hill makes case as first wide receiver to win NFL MVP
- Coffee beats Cartersville for 14th win, headed to the state title game
- For the third time in four years, Coffee faces Cartersville on the road in the postseason
- Lucky number 13: Trojans improve to 13-0 with 30-0 win over Cass Colonels in quarterfinals
- Susan Latan Weeks, 75