Revenue agents were busy in Douglas this week. Before the Secret Service, IRS, and other agencies conducted a raid for fraudulent activity on Wednesday, the Georgia Department of Revenue arrested Tina Graham, who operates Tina’s Tax Service on 110 South Grady Avenue in Douglas, on a variety of charges Tuesday afternoon.
Those charges include unlawful assisting, procuring, counseling, or advising the filing of income tax returns; unlawful disregard of rules and regulations of a commissioner in preparing returns; criminal attempt to defraud the state of Georgia; conspiracy to defraud the state or political subdivision; and false swearing and forgery in the first degree.
Graham was booked into the Coffee County Jail. She was released on a $23,200 bond on Tuesday afternoon.
- Movie date turns violent after alleged jealous ex shows up
- Drug unit charges two for meth, controlled substances charges
- 32-year-old allegedly forces way into a home, says he kills everybody, then sits down and has a meal
- Man charged for allegedly stabbing 17-year-old during dispute at home
- Trial recap: Jury finds Justin Anderson innocent of murder, guilty of tampering with evidence and making false statements
Latest from Robert Preston
- Trojans fall 56-28 to Cartersville Purple Hurricanes, finish with 10-3 record
- Trojans take down Decatur Bulldogs 51-23 in second round
- Trojans break the Mustangs 34-6 in first round, head to Decatur next week
- Stevens pleads guilty to exploitation and intimidation of disabled/elderly adult, gets probation
- Tyreek Hill: From Jardine Stadium on Friday to the record books on Sunday