Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Authorities are investigating a fatal one-vehicle accident that took place over the weekend on MC Jowers Road near Ambrose.
The vehicle, a Jeep Cherokee believed to be driven by Ryan Dupree, 19, of Lowndes County, left the roadway and went into a body of water beside the road. Dupree had been reported missing by his family on Sunday, who had not seen or heard from him since early Saturday night.
Someone saw the vehicle upside down in the water and reported the accident around 3 p.m. Sunday. A wrecker from American Truck Parts removed the Jeep from the water. Dupree was found deceased inside the vehicle when it was extracted.
Due to constant rainfall Saturday night and throughout the day Sunday, any tracks showing the vehicle's line of travel or any other clues regarding the accident had washed away. The accident remains under investigation.
- Attorney Clint Lott announces candidacy for State Court Judge
- Foot chase leads to methamphetamine arrest
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- County approves rezoning request for Iron Road, accepts bid on Conway Vickers Road/Sink Hole Road project
Latest from Staff Reports
- DPD: Guillermo De La Cruz is responsible for Maria Diaz's disappearance on February 16, 2023
- CCA hires new head football coach
- Coffee hangs on to beat Vidalia 8-6, Jones collects 100th win as a Trojan
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest 'dangerous' fugitive in Douglas
- Patriots improve to 2-0 after 16-1 over Coastal Homeschool