Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
An 18-year-old Douglas man faces two charges, including one felony count of cruelty to children, following an alleged assault on a juvenile victim that occurred last week.
Keegan Lamar Howell was arrested for battery and first degree cruelty to children for allegedly beating a 15-year-old male by punching and kicking him, according to an incident report obtained through the Douglas Police Department.
Officers responded to the area of Friendly Rentals at 522 S. Peterson Ave. following the occurrence, where witnesses provided Howell's identification. He was located and arrested a short time later.
In Georgia, first degree cruelty to children occurs when a parent, guardian, or other person supervising the welfare of, or having immediate charge or custody of, a child under the age of 18 maliciously causes that child cruel or excessive physical or mental pain or deprives him of necessary sustenance to the extent that the child's health or well-being is jeopardized.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Missing person found deceased on Thursday
- Officers searching for missing elderly female
- SGSC's Dixon finishes first in men's race, Uribe second in women's race at Fort Valley State
- Broxton PD makes arrest in connection with Barney Fife mural vandalism
- Brown, Carter lead Trojans in win over Bolles Bulldogs