Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
City of Douglas police officials reported Tuesday morning they have arrested a local man on robbery charges after he allegedly hijacked a victim and forced him to withdraw cash from an ATM.
Officers from the Douglas Police Department responded to a robbery in the 1300 block of S. Madison Ave.on Wednesday, April 1.
The victim stated he was walking to his vehicle when he was approached by an individual asking for money. The victim told police he advised the individual that he did not have any money and he got into his vehicle to leave.
The alleged offender then got into the vehicle with the victim and threatened to harm him if he did not go to an ATM and retrieve some cash. Police say the victim complied and the offender then got out of the vehicle and left the area with a small amount of cash.
Officers were able to identify and locate the offender in the incident and last week arrested 29-year-old Daniel Shane Gandy, charging him with robbery by intimidation.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Missing person found deceased on Thursday
- Officers searching for missing elderly female
- SGSC's Dixon finishes first in men's race, Uribe second in women's race at Fort Valley State
- Broxton PD makes arrest in connection with Barney Fife mural vandalism
- Brown, Carter lead Trojans in win over Bolles Bulldogs