Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Atlanta bail bondsman Scott Hall, 59, has pleaded guilty for his involvement in the 2020 Fulton County election interference case.
Hall is the first of the 19 defendants who were indicted in August to plead guilty. Hall was one of the individuals who came to the Coffee County elections office in January of 2021 to copy election information. Surveillance video shows Hall entering the Coffee County office. It also shows him in an area restricted to the public where he accessed the voting machines.
Hall’s plea deal recommends five years probation.
The other 18 defendants, including former President Donald Trump, have pleaded not guilty.
- Driver loses life when vehicle leaves roadway, crashes into creek
- Lucky number 13: Trojans improve to 13-0 with 30-0 win over Cass Colonels in quarterfinals
- Trojans and the Colonels face off at Jardine Stadium with history on the line
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event