Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Barney Fife has been avenged.
Two weeks ago, a person or persons vandalized the mural of Barney Fife that adorns the side of an unoccupied house on Highway 441 in Broxton. The Broxton Police Department has made an arrest in connection with the incident.
According to officers, 18-year-old Kayson Smalley has been arrested and charged with second degree criminal damage to property for allegedly vandalizing the mural. He was booked into the Coffee County Jail on September 13 and he remains in custody.
Local artist Dylan Ross painted on the side of an unoccupied house on Highway 441 in Broxton. Completed in 2016, the mural has become one of the most popular tourist sites in Coffee County and has been photographed and shared thousands of times across social media platforms.
- Douglas man arrested, jailed after refuses to leave church
- Suspect whom deputies shot while allegedly stealing a cargo trailer is out of hospital, in jail
- Officers make arrest after 41-year-old allegedly enters home, cuts man asleep with his wife
- Broxton man jailed after allegedly falsely reporting people stalking his home
- Early voting for Douglas, Broxton elections begins October 16