Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
On Saturday, August 26, a deputy was dispatched to a residence at Green Field Circle after getting a call about a possible Temporary Protection Order violation.
According to the report from the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office, upon arriving, the deputy spoke with an individual who claimed her ex-boyfriend, 46 year old Gerald Spangler, would not stop texting and calling her even after he had been served with a TPO.
Reportedly, she showed the officer several days worth of texts between her and Spangler, with very few responses from herself and some of which asking Spangler to stop messaging her. Officers then went to Spangler’s location at Jacobs Circle. As stated in the report, Spangler told the officers that he had been talking to the individual, but she had been contacting him as well. He claimed the individual had been picking him up to hangout with him even though he had been served with a TPO. According to the report, Spangler started cussing and yelling at the officers when they advised him that he was being placed under arrest for violating the TPO.
Gerald Spangler was arrested and charged with aggravated stalking. He is currently being held at the Coffee County Jail.
- Lucky number 13: Trojans improve to 13-0 with 30-0 win over Cass Colonels in quarterfinals
- Trojans and the Colonels face off at Jardine Stadium with history on the line
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event
- Douglas man arrested, jailed after refuses to leave church