Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
A suspect wanted by Coffee County Drug Unit detectives for obstruction couldn’t believe that he would also be hit with methamphetamine charges when officers finally caught up with him.
According to a report from the sheriff’s office, earlier in the month, Brandon Morgan, 40, allegedly fled from officers on a four-wheeler and went through a patch of woods to avoid arrest. Detectives obtained a warrant for Morgan’s arrest and on July 24, he was located at his residence. Officers searched his home and found a quantity of suspected methamphetamine.
During the investigation, the report states that Morgan exclaimed, “It’s just possession!” One of the detectives asked him, “Possession of what?” The report says that Morgan replied, “Meth.”
Morgan was charged with possession of methamphetamine in addition to obstruction. He was transported to the jail but has since been released.
- Lucky number 13: Trojans improve to 13-0 with 30-0 win over Cass Colonels in quarterfinals
- Trojans and the Colonels face off at Jardine Stadium with history on the line
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event
- Douglas man arrested, jailed after refuses to leave church