Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Michael Brandon Stringer, 33, of Pearson, remains in the Coffee County Jail after allegedly discarding methamphetamine during a traffic stop on New Forest Highway last month.
An incident report from the sheriff’s office states that Stringer was driving a 2006 Pontiac Vibe when an officer stopped him. While the Vibe was still moving, Stringer allegedly threw something out of the window. After the vehicle stopped, officers discovered a small yellow bag that contained suspected methamphetamine.
The report states that Stringer told officers he didn’t know to whom the drugs belonged but he would take the blame because he should know what was in his vehicle.
Stringer was arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine.
- Douglas man arrested, jailed after refuses to leave church
- Retired deputy Ben Munford enters 2024 sheriff's race
- Leader in Operation Ghost Busted, others sentenced after pleading guilty in drug trafficking conspiracy
- Operation Watchful Eye locates absconded sex offender in Irwin County
- Suspect whom deputies shot while allegedly stealing a cargo trailer is out of hospital, in jail