Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Josh Harley Stapleton, 32, is in jail for allegedly molesting six different children of various ages between January and May of this year.
Deputies from the sheriff’s office arrested Stapleton on June 1, 2023, and transported him to the Coffee County Jail. According to documents obtained by DouglasNow.com, Stapleton is accused of committing various lewd and explicit acts with minor children. All the alleged acts took place at the same location over the aforementioned time period.
Stapleton was charged with six counts of child molestation as well as one count of aggravated child molestation and another count of rape.
He is being held at the Coffee County Jail without bond.
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- County approves rezoning request for Iron Road, accepts bid on Conway Vickers Road/Sink Hole Road project
- Officers arrest, charge nine with DUI and other related offenses last week
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign
- A cracked windshield leads to methamphetamine arrest