Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Riding a motorcycle/moped without a helmet — along with allegedly fleeing a traffic stop while having marijuana and cocaine in his pocket — landed Shedrick Dion Eddington, 21, in jail last week.
During a patrol on Highway 221 North and Lakeside Drive, detectives saw Eddington driving a motorcycle or a moped without a helmet. The detectives stopped Eddington, who the incident report says told them he was Darius Spencer. While the officers were checking his identity, Eddington fled on foot. He crossed Highway 221 and into the woods between Red Oak Street and Chadwick Street. He kept running but was caught a few minutes later, the report says.
After he was caught, he said his real name was Shedrick Dion Eddington and he had active warrants against him. Detectives searched his pockets and found a quantity of suspected marijuana and cocaine.
Eddington was charged with possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana less than one ounce, obstruction, and giving false name to police. He was transported to the Coffee County Jail where he remains.
- School system’s Finance Department receives prestigious award
- Broxton PD makes second arrest in vandalism of Barney Fife mural
- County rolls back millage rate, names Bobby Tanner to elections board
- Scott Hall pleads guilty, may receive five years' probation
- Frank Veazey calls it a career after 60 years of fighting fires