Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Around 8 a.m. Sunday, a red Ford pickup crashed into the east side of the new city hall building. The driver lost his life in the accident.
The vehicle was northbound on South Pearl Avenue traveling at a high rate of speed. It went airborne as it crossed the railroad tracks and landed sideways in Pearl Avenue. It skidded until it hit the sidewalk, which caused the vehicle to flip. The truck flipped several times and then struck the east side of city hall, causing cosmetic but no structural damage.
The driver, who has not been identified, was the only occupant of the vehicle. He did not survive the accident.
Authorities have not released any statement regarding the cause of the crash.
Latest from Robert Preston
- Trojans notch second shutout in a row, defeat Richmond Hill Wildcats 21-0
- September 20, 2003: The accident that changed a community
- Coffee shuts out Salem 58-0, improves to 4-0
- Coffee JV scores 31 unanswered points in come-from-behind win over Lowndes JV
- A void that will never be filled: Walter 'Huck' Huckaby has passed