U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest suspect wanted in Texas
- Written by Kristen Kitchens
- Published in News
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Monday night, deputies with the Coffee County Sheriff's Office assisted the U.S. Marshals in apprehending a 45-year-old male who was wanted on a federal warrant. The offender, Reynaldo Deleon Jr., was wanted in another state on the warrant but had been living in Douglas.
According to local law enforcement, Deleon was apprehended on Monday night at a residence on Dewey Avenue after deputies were informed that he was wanted out of Texas on an active federal probation warrant.
Deleon was also arrested in Douglas on December 28 by officers with the Douglas Police Department on a charge of criminal trespass - family violence.
However, DouglasNow attempted to obtain documents regarding the arrest, but none were shown to have been filed in the Superior Court of Coffee County.
In Deleon's December arrest, his reported address was in McAllen, Texas.
Deleon was taken into custody without incident and booked into the Coffee County Jail. He is currently awaiting extradition back to Texas.
- Douglas man convicted of child molestation, sentenced to 25 years in prison
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud
- Drug detectives act on tip, make meth arrest
- 39-year-old arrested on cocaine trafficking charges after vehicle stop
- Rev. Charles Warnock, minister, pilot, World War II hero, passes at age 103
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest