Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
A 44-year-old man is now in jail on drug possession charges after a Coffee County deputy and K-9 deputy found suspected methamphetamine in his possession.
A Coffee County Sheriff's Office K-9 deputy reported that earlier this month, around 9:26 a.m., a county deputy made a traffic stop on Landfill Road, close to Meadowbrook Lane. The K-9 deputy stated that the stop was conducted after they received a "suspicious person call" on Landfill Road describing the suspect.
During the investigation, a search was conducted, and the suspect, identified as Arthur Christopher Hutto of Douglas was found to be in possession of a quantity of suspected methamphetamine.
Hutto was transported to the Coffee County Jail and booked on one count of possession of methamphetamine.
- County approves FY24 general fund and special revenue funds budget, considers rezoning requests
- Deputy stops vehicle for no headlights, finds suspected meth
- Suspicious vehicle on side of the road leads to arrest on drug, gun charges
- Bullets fly in Coffee County on November 28: Two shootings reported three hours apart
- Officers investigate Sunday night armed robbery, suspect still on the loose
Latest from Submitted
- Tyler Harper headlines annual Georgia Farm Bureau convention
- Wiregrass hosts dedication for James C. Fryslie Culinary Arts Program
- Atlanta-area man sentenced to federal prison for attempted stolen-car smuggling operation
- Cotton commission announces 2023 King Cotton Awards
- Fort Eisenhower woman indicted for murder in child's death