Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Robert Dean Turner, 59, who was out on bond for prior drug charges, was recently arrested for possession of methamphetamine after the Coffee County Drug Unit searched his home.
According to a copy of a preliminary report of the arrest, on January 5, 2023, detectives with the unit conducted a 4th Amendment waiver search at his home on Red Clay Road in Douglas.
Investigators reported that during the search they discovered methamphetamine inside the home, resulting in his arrest.
At the time, Turner was out on bond after he was charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of a firearm or knife during the commission or attempt to commit certain felonies, and obstruction of a law enforcement officer in July.
Turner is currently in the Coffee County Jail on one count of possession of methamphetamine.
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest