Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The second of three trials in the state's case regarding the January 2020 death of Vann Brown is scheduled to take place at the end of the month. The defense has filed several pretrial motions, which will be heard later this week by Superior Court Judge Kelly Brooks.
Jason’s brother, Justin, was tried and acquitted of murder and other offenses last year. However, he was convicted for tampering with evidence and making false statements to law enforcement. Justin is currently serving his sentence in the Coffee County Jail.
Several pretrial motions have been filed by Jason's attorneys, John Thigpen Sr., and Alex Brown, some of which include matters of the jury and requests to suppress certain evidence from the trial. The judge will rule on those motions this Friday in the Superior Court of Coffee County.
Jury selection is set to take place on January 30, with the trial starting with both the state and defense giving opening statements the following morning.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Missing person found deceased on Thursday
- Officers searching for missing elderly female
- SGSC's Dixon finishes first in men's race, Uribe second in women's race at Fort Valley State
- Broxton PD makes arrest in connection with Barney Fife mural vandalism
- Brown, Carter lead Trojans in win over Bolles Bulldogs