Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Carl Davis, 31, has been arrested after he allegedly committed burglaries at two homes in Nicholls in September and December 2022.
A copy of an incident report from the Coffee County Sheriff's Office states that the first incident was reported on September 18 at a residence on Burl Mill Road. A deputy was dispatched to the property and was told by the owner that no one lived at the home and that he was last there in July.
When the owner arrived at the home, he noticed that a lock had been cut off a storage container, and three tires and wheels had been removed. He stated that he found one tire on the property near the mobile home and noticed the back door was missing from the residence.
The complainant also stated that upon entering the home, he discovered that the breaker had been removed and that the walls had been damaged due to the removal of the interior wiring. The meter base, weather head, and power disconnect at the front of the house had also been removed from the power pole, along with approximately 20 feet of an electric supply line that had been dug up.
A second report states that on December 30, a corporal was dispatched to Deer Run Road in reference to a previous burglary and an auto theft. When the corporal arrived, he spoke to a female on the property who stated that she was missing items from her black Ford truck, gold Chevrolet Suburban, storage home, and utility building.
Several items were reported missing, including two floor jacks, an Everstate truck battery, a $127 amp, a cell phone, a small electric mini fireplace, a $150 Dewalt skill saw, an electric skill saw, a Black Max chainsaw, a Bluetooth radio, and a knife with a case.
CID was called to the scene and observed video surveillance from December 28, the night the items were suspected of being taken. The victim also reported that "Carl Davis was the one who took her things." The corporal stated that they went to Davis' home to try to make contact with him, but his mother stated that he wasn't there. As a result, Davis was arrested in connection with both incidents. He was charged with burglary in the first degree, burglary in the second degree, and two counts of entering an automobile with the intent to commit a felony.
- County approves FY24 general fund and special revenue funds budget, considers rezoning requests
- Suspicious vehicle on side of the road leads to arrest on drug, gun charges
- Traffic stop leads to three arrests on illegal drug, firearms, and illegal hunting charges
- Fire destroys home Thursday afternoon
- CCSO investigates non-fatal shooting on Hickory Lane
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest