Colony Bank makes donation to CRMC
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Colony Bank has donated $50,000 to Coffee Regional Medical Center through the Georgia HEART Hospital Program. This is one of 10 hospitals across the state to receive a donation from Colony Bank.
The Georgia HEART Hospital Program aims to support rural hospitals by increasing their funding and their ability to provide healthcare to many patients throughout Georgia’s communities.
Commenting on the announcement, Scott Miller, Regional President, said, “It’s a privilege that we are able to donate this money back into our community through the Georgia HEART Hospital Program. This money can be used at Coffee Regional Medical Center to serve the needs of so many deserving patients. We are so thankful for the care that this hospital and the staff provide to our community and to be able to support them in this way.”
Vicki Lewis, CRMC President & CEO, shared, "On behalf of the CRMC team, I want to express our sincere appreciation for the donation from Colony Bank through the Georgia Heart program. These dollars make a vital impact on our hospital and allow us to provide exceptional care and wellness right here at home as well as expand our services to better serve our community and improve the quality of life for our neighbors and friends."
- Jury acquits defendant in child molestation trial
- DPD, other agencies search Ethel Street location in connection with Diaz disappearance
- Douglas ranked as seventh safest city in Georgia
- Police department, fire marshal's office investigating Tuesday night fire
- Truck crashes into home, driver cited for DUI
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Regional Commission sees lower February unemployment rate
- City receives Historic Preservation Grant
- Brandon Howell emerges as leader in Electrical Construction Wiring
- SGSC's Cory Baldwin named NJCAA Southeast District Coach of the Year
- Range Robinson represents USA in Albania, takes to the platform Wednesday morning