Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A traffic stop recently led to the arrest of a Pearson man after he was reportedly discovered to be in possession of methamphetamine and a drug-related object.
On November 22, a Coffee County Drug Unit K9 deputy conducted a stop on a gray Toyota truck around 6:27 p.m. on Highway 32 West near Donnie Harper Road after observing the vehicle had an expired license plate. The driver was identified as 58-year-old Donnie Wayne Warren of Pearson.
The deputy reported that after a brief investigation, Warren was found to be in possession of methamphetamine and a glass pipe.
Warren was transported to the Coffee County Jail and booked on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of a drug related object, expired tag, and driving while license is suspended or revoked.
Warren is still in jail and has not been released on a bond.
- Scott Hall pleads guilty, may receive five years' probation
- Chamber of Commerce selects Student Ambassadors for the 2023-2024 school year
- Natural Gas Department celebrates Public Natural Gas Week
- Coffee's Fred Brown #7 in rushing yards in state
- Courthouse suffers electrical issue, closed for the rest of the day
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest