On October 31, in the early morning hours, the Ben Hill County Sheriff's Office Special Operations team conducted an undercover narcotics operation in Ben Hill County.
During the operation, agents and deputies served a search warrant at 408 West Magnolia Street in Fitzgerald
During the execution of the search, agents recovered a large quantity of marijuana, methamphetamine, cocaine, and several Schedule IV prescription tablets. Also recovered were electronic digital scales and multiple plastic bags, all of which are used in the distribution process of Illegal controlled Substances.
The home at 408 West Magnolia Street is located within 1000 feet of a school and playground and within 1000 feet of governmental housing.
Agents arrested three different individuals in the operation. These charges include possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute within 1000 feet. of a school/playground, possession of methamphetamine, possession of cocaine, possession of a Schedule IV narcotic, possession of tools during the commission of a crime, and possession of drug-related objects.
Anyone with any information that may assist the sheriff's office with this investigation is asked to call the Ben Hill Sheriff's Office and speak with a member of the Special Operations Unit. Any information received will be kept confidential.
- 37-year-old arrested on multiple drug charges following traffic stop
- Georgia lawmakers aim to take a bite out of retail sales of Delta-8 THC products statewide
- Douglas woman back in jail after allegedly failing to meet conditions of bond
- Another traffic stop, another meth arrest
- "Suspicious" person allegedly walks into stranger's home to avoid contact with officers, arrested anyway