Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Last Monday, officers from the Coffee County Drug Unit served a search warrant in Mora and arrested Michael Dees, 53, on charges of possessing methamphetamine.
A bench warrant was issued for Dees' arrest earlier this month after he failed to appear in court on a charge of willful obstruction of a law enforcement officer. In that case, according to a copy of the arrest warrant, he is accused of putting his hands inside an officer's vest and hitting him.
The drug unit executed a search at Dees' residence on Mora Road last Monday while serving the warrant, which resulted in investigators discovering a quantity of suspected methamphetamine, along with other drug-related objects.
Dees is currently being held in the Coffee County Jail without bond.
- Scott Hall pleads guilty, may receive five years' probation
- Chamber of Commerce selects Student Ambassadors for the 2023-2024 school year
- Natural Gas Department celebrates Public Natural Gas Week
- Coffee's Fred Brown #7 in rushing yards in state
- Courthouse suffers electrical issue, closed for the rest of the day
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest