Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
By Kristen Kitchens
Just two weeks after being acquitted of Tara Grinstead's death by an Irwin County jury, Ryan Duke has now been indicted in Ben Hill County on six charges related to her death.
In the indictment, Ryan is charged with the following: Concealing Death of Another; Hindering Apprehension or Punishment of a Criminal; two counts of Concealment of Facts, and two counts of Tampering with Evidence. The six charges come with a maximum of a 45-year sentence if Ryan is found guilty.
Ryan was found guilty of concealing Grinstead's death, which he admitted to doing during his testimony. Judge Reindhart sentenced Ryan to 10 years, the maximum amount, with time served. Ryan has been in jail since 2017, meaning he is already eligible for parole on the guilty count in Irwin County.
This is a developing story and Douglas Now will have more information soon.
- Operation Watchful Eye locates absconded sex offender in Irwin County
- Halique Jordan, 18, Ocilla murder suspect, being held in Coffee County Jail
- Kendrick Mizell's murder trial scheduled to begin Monday
- David Spivey arrested, charged with embracery in connection with jury tampering allegations in Anderson trial
- Hearing underway as Ryan Duke, Bo Dukes attempt to get Ben Hill County charges dismissed
Latest from Staff Reports
- Bullets fly in Coffee County on November 28: Two shootings reported three hours apart
- Officers investigate Sunday night armed robbery, suspect still on the loose
- Traffic stop leads to three arrests on illegal drug, firearms, and illegal hunting charges
- Serious traffic accident blocks Highway 135
- Valwood Valiants win state title in historic fashion