Officers from the Douglas Police Department are looking for the individuals responsible for passing over $160,000 in forged checks throughout Georgia, including Douglas.
The Douglas Police Department's Criminal Investigations Unit is currently investigating the deposit of several forged checks at numerous ATMs. These forgeries have taken place in Douglas as well as several other cities in Georgia. To date there have been 35 checks passed for over $163,000.
- Two juveniles arrested for allegedly shooting their father
- Suspect arrested on 20 charges after alleged assault on girlfriend
- Thurman indicted on two new counts of Aggravated Battery
- School system announces new Ambrose principal, three other administrators
- Douglas man arrested for allegedly assaulting his mother