Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Associate of Science in Nursing (RN) program at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College has been named the number one program in the state of Georgia for 2022, according to NursingProcess.org. The ranking was based on the students' National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX-RN) pass rates. According to Nursing Process.org "Mainly, we have captured four broad areas, such as academic quality, NCLEX-RN exam performance, affordability, and the overall reputation of a school." The rankings and methodology can be found at this link https://www.nursingprocess.org/nursing-schools/georgia/.
Dr. Darlene Ridley, RN, MSN, CNE is the college's Director of Nursing and has taught since the program began in January of 2014 at Wiregrass Tech. "We are honored to be recognized by nursing process.org. as the number one in the state for associate-degree nursing programs. Congruent with the values and mission of the college system, the Associate of Science in Nursing Program strives to achieve academic excellence and develop professional registered nurses who provide competent, safe patient-centered care, serving the needs of residents, businesses, and industry in South Georgia," shared Dr. Ridley.
Wiregrass President DeAnnia Clements shared, "We are very proud of our ASN program and the recognitions this program continues to receive. The college and students are blessed to have such dedicated instructors who invest in our students to make sure they are well-prepared for certification tests and their careers to be caregivers."
- SGSC, Wiregrass, and Coastal Pines sign agreements expanding core curriculum opportunities
- Intelligent.com ranks Wiregrass Georgia Technical College among best in Georgia
- Margo Young-Smith named Wiregrass’s 2024 Adult Education Teacher of the Year
- Wiregrass Tech student awarded Amerigroup Rural Georgia Foundation Nursing Scholarship
- Wiregrass announces fall scholarship recipients for Coffee campus