The Coffee County School System will be holding Pre-K registration for the upcoming school year on April 1 and April 2 in the auditorium of Coffee Middle School. Registration will be from 8:00 AM- 3:00 PM on both days.
For students attending Ambrose, Indian Creek, Nicholls, and Satilla, registration will be on April 1. For students attending Broxton, Eastside, West Green, and Westside, registration will be on April 2.
Registration packets are currently available and can be picked up at all schools and at the Enrollment Center, which is located inside the Central Office.
To complete your application, the following documents must be turned in:
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Current Immunization Form (3231)
- Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Certificate (3300)
- Social Security card
- Any legal document stating Custodial or Guardianship
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of residence can be any current utility bill such as electric, gas, water, or cable bill that includes the physical address of the residence. It could also be a receipt or agreement for rent, lease, or mortgage, however, cell phone bills cannot be used for proof of residence.
For more information or any questions, you can visit the school system website, www.coffee.k12.ga.us or call April Thomason, Pre-K Coordinator at (912) 389-6890.
- School systems names new AD, assistant AD at Coffee High
- Retired teacher, former school board member L.J. Harrell passes at 83
- CMS girls' tennis team wins conference championship
- School system: Here is timeline of Garrett investigation, arrest
- GBI arrests, charges Coffee County teacher with child molestation