Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
John Hereford, president of Miles-Odum Funeral Home in Waycross, recently presented a contribution on behalf of the company to the James M. Dye Foundation on South Georgia State College’s (SGSC) Waycross Campus. Accepting the contribution was Foundation Treasurer Cindy Sowell while Miles-Odum Secretary and Treasurer Jonathan Roundtree attended the presentation.
Miles-Odum has been a consistent supporter of the Foundation’s work for many years. The late Robert Odum, co-founder of the funeral home, served as Foundation President from 1983-1984.
The James M. Dye Foundation has been serving SGSC’s Waycross Campus for 42 years, providing funding for student scholarships and other campus initiatives not funded by the state of Georgia.
- A fresh brew: SGSC welcomes Starbucks to campus
- SGSC, Wiregrass, and Coastal Pines sign agreements expanding core curriculum opportunities
- SGSC sweeps Applebee's Classic, Davis named Player of the Week
- Georgia conservationists meet in Waycross to protect the okefenokee from mining
- SGSC Theatre Productions presents Doubt, A Parable by John Patrick Shanley