Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
James Willis, area manager for Georgia Power Company in Waycross, recently presented a contribution to the James M. Dye Foundation's FY 2018 Annual Giving Campaign, which began July 1. Accepting the check was South Georgia State College President Dr. Ingrid Thompson-Sellers.
Georgia Power has a long and rich history of engagement and support for education in Georgia. Dramatically improving public education and workforce preparedness are key initiatives for the company. The Dye Foundation provides funding for various initiatives on SGSC's Waycross Campus, outside of state appropriations, including student scholarships and campus events and programs.
Georgia Power has supported the Dye Foundation's work for many years, and the Foundation is grateful for the company's continued educational partnership. All contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible. For more information about the Foundation or to make a donation, please call (912) 449-7510.
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class