Code enforcement, Quality of Life Task Force to sweep Douglas on April 29
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The City of Douglas Code Enforcement Office and Quality of Life Task Force would like to encourage the residents of the city to keep their neighborhood clean and up to code in compliance with the ordinances of the City of Douglas. The task force will perform a sweep of Douglas, looking for eyesores, junk cars, overgrown lots, etc. in neighborhoods on Friday, April 29, 2022. Residents will receive a citation if they are in violation of any code ordinance.
The Quality of Life Task Force was formed to concentrate on City Code Violations such as overgrown grass, trash containers not being removed from right of way, animal control issues, leaf and limb piles contaminated with other trash, illegal dumping etc. The task force hopes to work with citizens to improve blighted areas and help reduce crime in the community by encouraging people to not allow a build-up of junk around the home, overgrown lots, and trash. For more information, please call 389-3462.
- Sidewalk clash on Peterson Avenue sends two to jail, one to the hospital
- Douglas man convicted of child molestation, sentenced to 25 years in prison
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud
- Drug detectives act on tip, make meth arrest
- Rev. Charles Warnock, minister, pilot, World War II hero, passes at age 103