What's the sweetest morning alarm clock? Most needed companion during a long drive? A shared comfort in conversations with dear friends? A sought-after pick-me-up when you're feeling sluggish? Coffee, of course!
This versatile beverage is something everyone can enjoy - from the mom needing a boost of energy to the ultimate connoisseur of coffee. According to the National Coffee Association (NCA), the average American coffee drinker consumes a little over three cups per day (that's a little more than 68 gallons per year)! With 62% of Americans consuming coffee daily, this beloved beverage deserves a day to celebrate it, and September 29 is our day to do it - National Coffee Day!
To commemorate the day, Ellianos Coffee is offering a free medium-sized hot or iced coffee to all customers! Make plans to celebrate National Coffee Day on September 29 with Ellianos Coffee! Find your local Ellianos store location at Ellianos.com, and be sure to tag Ellianos in all your #NationalCoffeeDay posts!
- Ellianos goes pink, raises money for breast cancer research
- Officers charge Andre Larron Benjamin with murder in shooting death of Joshua Lashawn Brown
- City seeking construction contractors
- Land Bank Authority: A solution for vacant, blighted properties
- Pedestrian safety measures added to Douglas state route