The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce’s 88th Annual Event is coming up soon on Thursday, January 22, 2015. One of the main items on the event agenda that evening is the passing of the Chairman’s Gavel from Michael Lott, Chief Risk Officer at Douglas National Bank, to Christian Taylor, AgSouth Leasing Specialist.
Taylor is a Coffee County native who graduated from Coffee High School in 1987 and Georgia Southern University. Christian has been with AgSouth as a Leasing Specialist since 2006 and also currently serves as the Douglas Rotary Club President. He has one daughter, Mackenzie Taylor, who is a senior at Coffee High School.
The 88th Annual Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce Event will be held on Thursday, January 22, 2015, at Central Square Complex in downtown Douglas.
Individual tickets are available for $40, as well as reserved tables of six, eight or 10. To further support the Chamber of Commerce, become a sponsor for the event. Sponsorships are available at the $500, $750, $1,000 and $1,500 level.
To reserve your seat at the table for the Annual Chamber Event, call 912-384-1873.
-Submitted by the Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce
- RW Griffin receives Industry Partner of the Year, Liddell Greenway accepts Jackie Wilson Women in Leadership Award at annual Chamber event
- Eggs & Issues set for Thursday morning
- Douglas-Coffee County Chamber, EDA Name Matt Seale CEO
- Christmas parade is this weekend, here are the rules
- Visit Douglas-Coffee County announces Gopher Tortoise Festival poster contest