The Community Foundation of Coffee County (CFCC) has announced that it is accepting grant applications from now until Wednesday, Sept. 1, 2021, at noon for funding requests up to $5,000. Organizations that receive a grant are encouraged to use this grant in applying for matching funds to maximize the funding potential for their program or project. Visit cfcga.org/grant/cfcc for more information on the application process.
CFCC’s Community Grant Program awards grants to organizations in Coffee County and the immediate surrounding area. Applications will be considered from nonprofits, higher education, and faith-based organizations only for non-sectarian, community outreach programs in the Coffee County and immediate surrounding area. Recipients will be notified in writing, typically within three months of the application deadline.
Last year, the Community Foundation of Coffee County’s Community Grant Program funded the following organizations: Cord of Three Counseling Services, Boys and Girls Club of Coffee County Region, and the Coffee County Food Bank. Organizations who received funding last year are eligible to apply again if they have submitted a final report for their previously awarded grant.
- Second round of PPP loans: Breaking down barriers to under-served businesses
- Community Foundation announces grant deadline, to award grants totaling $10,000
- Wheeler Park revitalization plan released, Community Foundation receives first check for park project
- Community Foundation, city to unveil Wheeler Park Vision Plan on Tuesday
- Community Foundation accepting grant applications until Sept. 1