The Georgia Department of Transportation has notified the City of Douglas that federal and GDOT grant funding will be provided for airport lighting replacement project. The actual funding amount will be based on preapproved design, planning and engineering costs and/or competitive bids received to accomplish the project.
The City of Douglas is accepting bids for the replacement of the airfield lighting at the Douglas Municipal Airport through July 30, 2021 at 2pm. The deadline for questions concerning the bid is July 19, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
- Ellianos celebrates National Coffee Day with free coffee
- CHS NJROTC students win orienteering competition
- State school superintendent chooses CHS junior to serve on advisory council
- Mayor Paulk receives certificate of distinction from GMA
- Video: Tyreek Hill lights up social media with Pearson Community Technical College reference