Danielle Johnson of Broxton graduated from LaGrange College with a Master of Arts in Teaching degree.
Georgia’s oldest private institution of higher learning, LaGrange College is consistently ranked among the South’s top colleges by U.S. News & World Report. A four-year liberal arts and sciences college affiliated with the United Methodist Church, LaGrange offers more than 50 areas of study with an emphasis on global engagement and service.
- Broxton's Chicken Liver and Gizzard Festival set for this weekend in new location
- Broxton officer busts driver for DUI, possessing suspected ecstasy
- Broxton man charged after allegedly fighting police officer
- Cargo trailer disappears from local business -- again, Rusty Spell arrested -- again
- Broxton man charged with arson by state fire marshal