Danielle Johnson of Broxton graduated from LaGrange College with a Master of Arts in Teaching degree.
Georgia’s oldest private institution of higher learning, LaGrange College is consistently ranked among the South’s top colleges by U.S. News & World Report. A four-year liberal arts and sciences college affiliated with the United Methodist Church, LaGrange offers more than 50 areas of study with an emphasis on global engagement and service.
- Broxton man allegedly admits to abusing family members, charged with rape
- CHS, Wiregrass Regional College & Career Academy graduation this Saturday
- Feds sentence Broxton man on child pornography charges
- Drug officers arrest suspected trafficker in Broxton investigation
- South Georgia State College announces 2022 Commencement Ceremonies