New Hope Recovery Center, located on Ethel Street in Douglas, recently received a donation of a Nissan Armada from the parents of the late David Campbell.
David managed New Hope Recovery for many years until he retired due to health reasons. Sadly, he passed away recently. His parents donated the vehicle, which will be used at New Hope Recovery in David’s memory. New Hope is a recovery house for men struggling with addictions to alcohol and drugs.
The board of directors, management, and residents of New Hope Recovery send out a big thank you to the Campbells for this generous donation.
- CRMC to host job fair on August 11
- County sells old Douglas Asphalt building, renames portion of Elmer Grantham Road
- Jim Keith, former Coffee High head football coach, passes at age 74
- Firehouse begins H20 For Heroes bottled water drive on Aug. 7
- Pickup, lawn mower theft results in arrest on multiple charges