Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, all Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Campuses and Adult Education sites will be closed to the public beginning December 21, 2020 through January 8, 2021.
December 21 through 23 and January 4 through 7, Wiregrass employees will be working to assist new applicants and returning students applying for Spring Semester via virtual methods such as emails, phone calls, video chats, virtual meetings, and by appointment only. Spring Semester classes will begin on January 11 for all academic classes following all CDC recommended guidelines. Essential functions for operating the college during this time will continue in a limited capacity and via tele-work were possible. Updates to this closure will be distributed via our emergency response communication plan including phone, text, email, social media and the website. For information on contacting employees by department and virtual services, please visit our COVID response page.
We will continue to monitor ongoing developments and respond accordingly. The health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff is always our primary concern. Updates can be found at the college’s website www.wiregrass.edu.
- Domestic dispute leads to serious injuries, aggravated assault charges
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)