Coffee Regional Medical Center is pleased to offer a discounted community blood screening. The screening event is being held outdoors on the east lawn, next to Westside Drive.
The blood screening panel will be $35 and will include a complete cell count (CBC), comprehensive metabolic profile (CMP), lipid analysis, and the thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH). All participants are asked to not eat or drink anything other than water eight hours before the screening. Limited spots are available and will be reserved by appointment on a first-come, first-served basis.
Due to COVID concerns, Coffee Regional will not hold the annual CRMC Community Health Fair.
To schedule an appointment, please call The Wellness Center at (912) 383-6988 Monday-Friday during business hours. Appointments are available 8:00 am thru 12:00 pm, each day, Monday, October 26th, Tuesday, October 27th, and Wednesday, October 28th. Please wear a mask and do not attend if you have had any fever or flu-like symptoms in the past ten days or suspect yourself or an immediate family member to have COVID-19.
- Only 28 percent of Coffee Countians vaccinated, indoor masks and social distancing recommended
- CRMC: Here are the latest COVID-19 developments, information
- COVID cases on the rise, CRMC enacts visitor restrictions
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation opens at Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Dr. Justin Peterson receives OB-GYN Board Certification