The Coffee County School Nutrition Program will continue participation in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) for Free Meal Reimbursement during the 2020-2021 school year. Through this provision, all schools in Coffee County will offer meals at no charge to all students. This eliminates the need for free and reduced meal applications.
The School Nutrition Program offers healthy meals every school day at no charge to each child. Our program receives support from the U.S. Department of Agriculture through the National School Lunch and National School Breakfast Programs.
For more information, please contact:
School Nutrition Director
1311 S. Peterson Ave.
Douglas, GA 31533
Phone: (912) 384-2086
- Leis named Chairman of Okefenokee RESA Board of Control
- Students can “Score Big” with school breakfast
- Coffee County Schools to host teacher job fair
- Sirmans named Executive Director of Human Resource and CTAE in Ben Hill County
- Georgia Peanut Commission announces school nutrition winners in “Not All Superheroes Wear Capes!” contest