Coffee Regional Medical Center is pleased to welcome Dr. Kate Paylo, D.O., FAAPMR, to Douglas as the lead physician of their newest specialty office, CRH Pain Management.
Dr. Paylo is a double Board Certified, fellowship-trained Interventional Pain Management Specialist with over 11 years of experience in her field. She completed both her Anesthesia/Pain Management Fellowship and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency at the University of Virginia where she also served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Paylo’s specialties include the diagnosis and treatment of pain conditions including the spine, musculoskeletal, and nerve-related disorders. She has also served as a dissertation committee clinical supervisor at Kent State University and as a clinical faculty at Ohio University. With the goal to improve each patient's level of function and quality of life, she uses non-operative and minimally invasive techniques to achieve those outcomes.
Dr. Paylo’s specialties include:
- Platelet-rich plasma injections (PRP)
- Joint Injections
- Genicular nerve blocks
- Lumbar transforaminal epidural injections
- Lumbar epidurals
- Lumbar medial branch nerve blocks
- Lumbar medial branch nerve radiofrequency ablations
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Trigger Point injections
- Cervical epidural injections
- Cervical medial branch blocks
- Cervical medial branch radiofrequency ablations
- Spinal cord stimulator trials
- Ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve blocks
- Ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve radiofrequency ablations
- Peripheral nerve stimulator implantations
Dr. Paylo is seeing patients by referral only.
For an appointment and to find out more about how you can treat your chronic pain, please speak with your physician and request a referral to CRH Pain Management. For referral information, please call CRH Pain Management at (912) 389-2160 or visit us online at www.CoffeeRegional.org/pain-management. CRH Pain Management is located in Douglas on the first floor of the 100 Doctors Building behind Coffee Regional Medical Center, Suite A.
- Pickup, lawn mower theft results in arrest on multiple charges
- CRMC: Here are the latest COVID-19 developments, information
- Deputies find stolen trailer and Polaris Ranger, arrest three
- Fire department has new educational tool
- Former prison guard admits role in major south Georgia drug trafficking conspiracy