Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Community Foundation of Coffee County (CFCC) has announced that its grant program will award one or two significant grants this fall, rather than several smaller grants, and a total of $10,000 is available. The program is accepting grant applications from now until Sunday, August 15, 2020 at Noon. Local nonprofit organizations are encouraged to apply for grants that support impactful and innovative programs Visit cfcga.org/grant/cfcc for more information on the application process.
CFCC’s Community Grant Program awards grants to organizations in Coffee County and the immediate surrounding area. Applications will be considered from nonprofits, higher education, and faith-based organizations only for non-sectarian, community outreach programs in the Coffee County and immediate surrounding area. Recipients will be notified in writing, typically within three months of the application deadline.
Last year, the Community Foundation of Coffee County’s Community Grant Program funded the following organizations: Called to Care, Lia Foundation, Camp 151, Coffee Alliance for the Arts, and Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Wheeler Park. Organizations who received funding last year are eligible to apply again if they have submitted a final report for their previously awarded grant.
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Suspicious vehicle on side of the road leads to arrest on drug, gun charges