Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Unison Behavioral Health provides mental health, substance abuse, and developmental disability services for Atkinson, Bacon, Brantley, Charlton, Clinch, Coffee, Pierce, and Ware counties. Although standard service procedures have been slightly altered for the safety of clients and staff, Unison remains open to provide essential services to those in need.
Changes to services include:
- All outpatient clinics have been closed to walk-ins. Clients will need an appointment to be seen.
- All outpatient clinics will close at 5:00pm to allow for thorough cleaning after each day.
- All day programs are temporarily closed until further notice. Clients who attend these programs will be contacted regularly by their case managers.
- Services will be provided via telemedicine as much as possible to maintain social distancing.
- Residential services are not allowing visitors at this time.
- All clients and staff will be screened for fevers and/or other symptoms before entering the building.
Tips for coping with stress and anxiety during this pandemic include:
- Practice relaxation therapy. Focusing on tensing and relaxing muscle groups can help you relax voluntarily when feeling overwhelmed, stressed, or anxious.
- Eat healthy and exercise. Take a walk around the neighborhood. Enjoy the sunlight, and feed your body food to keep it operating in top condition.
- Stay connected. Stay in contact with your friends or family members. Make it a point to check in daily or a few times a week.
- Monitor media consumption. While you might want to stay up to date with COVID-19 news, too much exposure can be overwhelming. Balance media consumption with other activities you enjoy like reading, cooking, or listening to music.
If you or a loved one feels overwhelmed with emotions like sadness, depression or anxiety, or has feelings of self-harm, please call the Georgia Crisis and Access Line at 1-800-715-4225.You can also text MHFA to 741741 to talk to a Crisis Text Line counselor.
For more information about Unison Behavioral Health, please visit www.unisonbehavioralhealth.com or call 1-800-342-7168.
- COVID emergency over, health district to continue vaccinations and testing
- Unison's new adult outpatient clinic is open
- COVID-19 convenience store employee allegedly steals $100 from lottery ticket, blows into officer's face at jail
- COVID-19 cases on the rise, CRMC updates visitation policy
- CRMC pauses COVID-19 vaccination clinics