Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College will be hosting a “Bills for Skills” fundraiser Thursday, March 5 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Langwood Plantation located at 7050 Lake Park Bellville Road in Lake Park, Georgia. The community is welcome to a causal evening of heavy hors d’oeurves and live auctions in support of the nationally recognized Wiregrass SkillsUSA Team.
In the last three years Wiregrass Georgia Technical College has brought home more than 50 gold medals from the national SkillsUSA competition and has been one of the top medalist of all colleges in Georgia. SkillsUSA is a student organization that seeks to showcase the best students in career and technical education and is aimed at helping to end the skills shortage in the workforce. Students compete on a local, state and national level against other college students in their field. The Bills for Skills Auction will offer bidders the chance to upgrade their skills or have custom services completed courtesy of the award-winning instructors from Wiregrass. Some of the auction items include website design, cybersecurity audit, esthetics services for a group, digital commercial production, and culinary arts catering for a group.
Funds raised from the event will be used to assist students with travel and competition supplies.
- Wiregrass announces spring scholarship recipients for Coffee campus
- Automotive Technology returns to Wiregrass, Michael Powell hired as instructor
- Wiregrass names nursing wing at Coffee campus the Coffee Regional Medical Center Nursing Wing
- Wiregrass announces President’s, Dean’s Lists announced for Fall Semester
- Madison Garcia named Wiregrass Tech Student of the Year