Leadership Coffee class graduates
On Monday, October 28, 2019, the Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce recognized the 2019 Leadership Coffee graduates at their monthly meeting. Leadership Coffee is a community leadership development program designed to enhance leadership capacity by preparing a pipeline of skilled individuals ready to continue Coffee County's legacy as a progressive community in rural South Georgia.
The following professionals graduated the program: Gaye Almon, AFLAC; Dake Berry, Premium Peanut; Anna Chatman, Ycarte Health Career Center; Maria Chavez, City of Douglas; Clearetha Crowder, Douglas National Bank; Michaela Curry, City of Douglas; Donna Davis, Coffee County School System; Rhonda Dorsey, Coffee County School System; Myrtice Edwards, Telamon Corp.; Dr. Jodi Fissel, South Georgia State College; Michael Gowen, City of Douglas; Debra Heveder, Coffee Regional Medical Center; Lisa Mackenzie, Coffee Regional Medical Center; Dawn Maddox, Chancey Heating and Cooling; Jenny McIver, McIver's Funeral Home; Kim Miller, Coffee County School System; Tommy Ponsell, Wiregrass Georgia Technical College; Cindy Ricketson, First National Bank of Coffee County; Keisha Webb, Unison Behavioral Health; and Chris Wooten, Southwire.
- Chamber releases Christmas parade rules, regulations
- Carol Morgan named Festival of Lights Christmas Parade marshal
- GACCE announces Douglas-Coffee County Chamber as Georgia Certified Chamber
- Newly drawn House districts could cause significant changes for Coffee County
- Emily Courson named Chamber of Commerce Executive Director