Cow Tippers holds ribbon cutting
On the morning of Friday, September 27, the Douglas-Coffee County community celebrated the grand opening and ribbon cutting for Cow Tippers Burger Company located at 216 North Madison Avenue in Douglas.
Many friends and family gathered to support the restaurant's owners, John Deems, Shawn Knight, Rodney Knight, and Jason Knight. Shawn Knight spoke on behalf of his partners and thanked all those in attendance for their support and encouragement for the new business. He also recognized Jason Knight for serving as the restaurant's managing partner.
Pastor Chris Watson from GracePointe Church prayed for blessings on the business and all those it serves. On behalf of the Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce, Executive VP Lisa Hodge and Board Chairman Donny Bradshaw shared congratulatory remarks for the Deems and Knight families' new venture of opening a new restaurant in downtown Douglas. City Commissioner Cindy McNeil offered her support for Cow Tippers on behalf of the City of Douglas as they begin this journey.
Stop by for a delicious meal at Cow Tippers Burger Company soon! For more information, call 912-292-1479.
- Wiregrass announces President's, Dean's lists
- Feds sentence Telfair County drug trafficker with ties to Coffee
- Newly drawn House districts could cause significant changes for Coffee County
- Wiregrass announces Spring and Summer 2021 graduates
- President's and Dean's List announced for Fall Semester at Wiregrass