In an effort to express their appreciation and to honor and recognize veterans from all branches of service, the CRMC Volunteers have installed special “Veteran Parking” for visiting veterans. There are a total of four parking spaces throughout the CRMC campus. Two parking spaces are located in front of the hospital on the front row in the visitor parking lot, and, the additional ones can be found at the medical buildings, adjacent to the hospital. Sherri Jenkins, CRMC Volunteers President, said, "This was a very special project and I was pleased the volunteers could do something for the many men and women who have served this great country!"
Coffee Regional Medical Center would like to express their appreciation to all CRMC Volunteers for their dedication towards this project and for the many volunteer hours they so graciously offer each day.
- Veterans Park Committee holding fundraiser raffle
- Interactive Veterans Museum coming to Coffee High on Veterans Day
- Dr. Chet Royals, Williams Institutional Foods take first in CRMC Fall Classic golf tournament
- CRMC recognizes Tiffany Roe for exceeding expectations of patients, visitors
- Lexi Smith: CRMC's DAISY Award winner for second quarter